September 21, 2010 — DIGITALiBiz, Inc. (iBiz) announced today that it has been certified to the rigorous ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System standard. iBiz was audited by Eagle Registrations, Inc. on August 16-17, 2010 and received Certification on September 8th.
iBiz’s ISO9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System covers all aspects of the company’s operations from proposal and solution development to service provision and delivery. By meeting this standard, iBiz is proud to demonstrate our commitment to provide customers with the highest quality products and world-class services. ISO9001:2008 Requirements include:
- A set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- Keeping adequate records;
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- Facilitating continual improvement
“Achieving ISO9001:2008 Certification demonstrates our commitment to delivering the best quality to our customers”, said Michael Wu, iBiz President and CEO.
The independent audit by Eagle Registrations reviewed iBiz’s processes for determining customer requirements, crafting applicable solutions, and delivering services in a precise, repeatable manner. The assessment also verified that the quality system is effective, consistent, and facilitates continual improvement.
“With ISO9001:2008 Certification, iBiz further proves our dedication to quality, reliability and the continual improvement of everything we do,” added Steve Murray, iBiz Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.