This position will be providing program support our Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer, supporting critical NextGen programs. Duties include:
- Provide daily support to FAA NextGen team and engineers/engineering teams in planning and administrating meetings, ensuring quality assurance of technical documentation, and conducting research and/or document review
- Participate in meetings, conduct analysis, and prepare briefings, memos, white papers, presentations, meeting minutes, and project schedules
- Assist with the development of Project Level Agreements (PLAs) and track through final signature
- Support program planning; preparation and analysis of program related data; review of program status; preparation of reports; coordinating, scheduling, and arranging meetings; preparation of materials for program briefings and presentations
- Support technical interchange meetings between government and contractor personnel, including the framing of agendas, taking notes, and following up on actions with the responsible action owners
- Facilitate management meetings to help program managers and leads make progress on organizational and technical issues
- Participate in projects from the planning stage; provide additional or missing materials and edit, organize, and format content for clarity, flow, and integrity
- Act as the point of contact for project related data calls
DIGITALiBiz, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, creed, national origin or ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, status as a veteran, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (collectively any “Protected Basis”).