Financial Management Analyst
The Financial and Management Program Analyst will support the NextGen Portfolio Management and Technology Office of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The work performed encompasses NextGen critical path concept validation, technology development, and prototyping of new capabilities to improve aviation system safety, capacity, and efficiency. This task provides financial and management support for the business manager.
- Processing and tracking ongoing financial transactions in DELPHI, PRISM, and REGIS to manage procurement actions and program performance reporting
- Participating in NextGen budget planning, formulation, execution, and tracking activities. These activities may include requirements gathering, analysis, classification, prioritization, distribution, funds certification, financial tracking, and reporting
- Producing graphics for financial reporting purposes. These financial report actions include researching, planning, generating reports and process documentation, and reporting findings to business manager
- Performing budget analysis and presenting financial information as required for the overall performance and management of program and project operations
- Assisting with tracking and monitoring monthly financial data for managers
- Assisting with development of plans, timelines, cost/resource estimates, as well as tracking action items and their resolutions
- Updating project/program financial plans, briefings, and documentation as needed
Required Skills, Education, Certifications and Experience
- BS degree + 5 relevant years of experience in Engineering, Math, or Science; or
- Ph.D. + 3 relevant year of experience
- Master’s degree + 4 relevant years of experience
- No degree + 13 relevant years of experience
- Prior FAA NextGen experience preferred
- Experience with FAA financial management software including DELPHI, PRISM, and REGIS
- Demonstrated skills in creating and maintaining databases and working with spreadsheets and complex financial information
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both written and verbally
- Experience updating project/program financial plans, briefings, and documentation and briefing senior leadership
Physical requirements for this position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must be able to lift 20 lbs or greater.
DIGITALiBIZ, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, creed, national origin or ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, status as a veteran, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (collectively any “Protected Basis”).
If you are in need of Reasonable Accommodations, please Contact Diane Reed at (240) 252-2955 email@example.com. She will be able to address this need.