This Program Analyst position will provide impactful business, administrative, technical, and portfolio management support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) organization responsible for the development of one of the most ambitious infrastructure projects in US history – the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen).
Duties may include the following:
- Coordinating and attending stakeholder meetings; recording meeting minutes and tracking action items to completion
- Developing presentations/briefings, including briefing materials for meetings and program/project status reports
- Developing, commenting on, and/or coordinating technical documentation such as white papers or position papers
- Supporting budget formulation and execution from a technical perspective, to include reviewing support documentation and program plans and schedules
Required Skills, Education, Certifications and Experience
- BA/BS degree + 5 relevant years
- Ph.D. + 1 relevant year of experience
- Master’s degree + 3 relevant years of experience
- No degree + 13 relevant years of experience
- Prior FAA experience
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to take direction easily and remain flexible as needs evolve
- Must be able/willing to take on new challenges, execute in small
- windows of time, and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong formal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate proactively – to anticipate where support for the client is needed
- Stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills, including the ability to conduct such activities seamlessly in a virtual environment, as required
- Knowledge of the US National Airspace System and the systems, policies, and procedures that support it
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, more specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Current or Prior Public Trust Clearance
- FAA NextGen experience
Physical requirements for this position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
DIGITALiBIZ, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, creed, national origin or ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, status as a veteran, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (collectively any “Protected Basis”).
If you are in need of Reasonable Accommodations, please Contact Diane Reed at (240) 252-2955 email@example.com. She will be able to address this need.