Description & Responsibilities
This position will support the Program Office’s requirements for an IT Service Management (ITSM) Specialist, which includes operational support for all ITSM functional areas such as Configuration Management, Change Management, Test Management, Release Management, Problem Management, and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
More specifically, duties will include supporting the agency’s Information Technology Services (ITS) organization through the following activities:
- Engage, communicate, and provide valued leadership in the area of ITIL-based ITSM processes, with a focus on Configuration Management and Configuration Management database (CMDB) development
- Directly define and support the program’s Configuration Management program, as well as provide overall subject matter expertise for the overall ITSM program suite
- Elicit and analyze ITSM improvements identified by business stakeholders and convert them into functional system requirements
- Communicate functional requirements by preparing the appropriate artifacts
- Communicate and partner with change owners, stakeholders, technical team members, and service providers
- Assist in the creation of test cases and provide support during test phases of the ITSM improvement project lifecycle
- Participate in Change Management review boards; assist with reviewing proposed changes or solutions
- Identify and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure support processes are working properly, and recommend and implement corrective measures to develop continuous improvement actions
- Develop, maintain, and adhere to system owner and administration procedures and manuals, troubleshoot application issues, and execute change control processes
- Attend, facilitate, and/or lead meetings of cross-functional stakeholders and service provider groups
- Assist with Configuration Management operations, including performing Configuration Item (CI) impact analysis related to Requests for Change (RFCs)
- Integrate additional enhancements into existing processes and tools, with the goal of furthering user adoption through quality improvements
DIGITALiBiz, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, creed, national origin or ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, status as a veteran, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (collectively any “Protected Basis”).